Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm doing this in OHIO

Hi it's me first i will do a joke i guess. Yo mama so fat when she sits around the house she sit's AROUND the house. Now here's michael's jokes:

Hello. Q:What is the difference between a guitar and a tuna fish?
            A:You can tune a guitar but you can't tuna fish.

             Raising teenagers is like nailing jell-o to a tree.

             A newspaper boy was standing on the corner with a large pile of papers, shouting, "Read all about it. Twenty five people cheated. Twenty five people cheated."
Intrigued, a man walked over, bought a paper, and checked the front page. What he saw was yesterday's paper. The man said, "Hey, this is an old paper, where's the story about the big swindle?" The newspaper boy ignored him and went on yelling out, "Read all about it. Twenty six people cheated." and i can


Well thats it with the jokes.

Well i can do archery and thats pretty cool and I can ride a four wheeler


Well I cant think of anything else bye

1 comment:

  1. Kam! I hope you're having fun at your grandparents! Thanks for the jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am only 8 years old. So keep that in mind, and make your comments kind.