Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that it's my birthday today?  We had a water balloon fight!  Woo-Ooo-Ooo!

Today's my birthday, Yay! Yay! Yay!  I got some Nintendo DSi points today.  Yay! Yay! Yay!  Oh, I am so HAPPY, Yay! Yay! Yay!

We went to breakfast today for my birthday.  It was awesome, awesome, awesome.  We went to Cracker Barrel. Yay! Yay! Yay!






My daddy grilled my birthday dinner for me.  We had burgers, hot dogs, and my favorite corn.  It was yummy to my tummy.

And to wrap this up, I like ice cream and chocolate donuts!

15 comments:

  1. Well a huge happy birthday to you Mr. Kamden! And do you like ice cream with chocolate donuts? I've never tried that, but it sounds deelish!

    (Your Mom rawks! That makes you a rawkin' Dude!)

    Happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey happy happy birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! You'll have to do an update on how Eclipse is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast at you "first" birthday party Kam! The water balloon fight was fun!

    I can't wait to go to your "second" birthday party tomorrow! I want to sit next to you in the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!! Birthdays are THE BEST!!

    A big, big Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday BABY BOY! You may not be a baby anymore, I know. But you will ALWAYS be my baby boy so pblttttt!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! I hope you have an awesome day!! ps...i LOVE ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!! Happy Birthday!! You are doing a great job with you blog!! Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ice cream and donuts...THE ONLY WAY TO GO!

    Happy Birthday big guy! I know you'll have a super awesome time at the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That water balloon fight looked fun.

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I love Cracker Barrel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Kamden!!! Looks like you had tons of fun at your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had fun blowing stuff up yesterday, kiddo. Do you think your dad will grill for me when I come visit your mom?

    ReplyDelete

I am only 8 years old. So keep that in mind, and make your comments kind.