Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Musings from My Mind

The past three days, there has been many things happening.  Tomorrow, I will be sharing an awesome video and some pictures of the water balloon fight we had Tuesday night.

We had fish yesterday, and it was tasty.  Fish is one of my favorite foods.  Tomorrow my mom is making cod with a mango salsa.  I am excited about that.  Did you know that fish is healthy?

Also, there is a fruit called a dragon fruit.  It's purple.  How cool is that?  And, it looks like it has spikes on it.  But, I'm not sure about that.  I have never tried it.  It should have a ton of seeds in it.  But that's enough about that. (see picture below)


My mom also made pumpkin cake tonight!  It was very tasty.  It had a good topping.  Cream cream frosting with raw sugar sprinkles.  She said she got the recipe from her blog friend Cheesecake.  What kind of name is Cheesecake anyway?

I have big news!  For my birthday party, it's supposed to be on Sunday the 27th, but we are having my party on the 29th/30th at 12:01am.  We are having a Twilight Eclipse Premiere Party!  Isn't that awesome?  Yay!



My dad finally fixed my computer.  It was sick.  My dad doctored it up.  Now my game Plants vs. Zombies works right!  Yay!  I beat in in three days.

To wrap this up, I like peanut butter sandwiches!

Please leave me some comments.  I love them!

5 comments:

  1. Cheesecake is a nickname, like I call you Penguin. She most love cheesecake as much as I love you and penguins!

    I'm so excited about your birthday party! I'm taking off work just so I can go with you!

    I wonder if dragon fruit tastes like dragons? Hmmm, I wonder what dragons taste like? Pobably chicken, so I guess it's safe to say the dragon fruit doesn't taste like dragons after all! HA!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat peanut butter toast EVERY morning...and sometimes for dinner too! I'm the mommy so I can do that.

    I saw this post earlier before I went shopping and you know what I saw? A Dragon Fruit! And I thought of you 'hmmm I just saw this fruit on Club Kamden this morning' :]

    Happy Early Birthday! Do you know how many people are going to be crazy jealous of you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited about your Birthday Premiere Party! We are going to party like ROCK STARS! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised you like Twilight. We are only 8 years old.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

I am only 8 years old. So keep that in mind, and make your comments kind.