Monday, June 21, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Comes Tonight

Today, again made me happy.  Although, today my computer broke down.  My keyboard stopped working for no reason.  But, my tooth fell out so the Tooth Fairy will be coming.  My mom told me to let her know if "The Rock" was my Tooth Fairy tonight.  She said to come and get her if he is.  I asked why?  She said "Because he's HOT!"  I sighed really loud, and told her "you are already married!"


(See the missing tooth spot on the top row?)


It started raining, so I couldn't play on my computer.  So we started playing with the cards from Buzz Word.  I didn't really understand it so I just read them to Michael.  It was fun.  The baby started crying because it was so loud.  The thunder was really scary.

My mom cooked burgers tonight.  They had bacon on them.  Bacon is spectacular.

My dad is trying to fix my computer.  It is taking a long time.  He had to use HIS computer to work on it.

As usual my mom is always pretty.  I like her red hair and her red glasses.

I have a joke.

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

To wrap this up, I like pie.  Yay!

Be cool.....leave me some love.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh congrats on the lost tooth and I agree with mom on The Rock lol.. We can look and appreciate how nice looking they are..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon is the awesomest as is pie. You and me kid....we could....oh gosh sorry, I just noticed the world's coolest mom and dad pics on your side bar. Bwaaaaahaaaaaaa you are one lucky kiddo!

    Oh and if the Rock shows up for the tooth, let me know, I'll knock out a bunch of teeth and bring them to ya personally.....you can keep the money ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what, Kamden?! Sports Boy Jason lost his tooth on Saturday night!! It's the same one as yours but on the other side!! How cool is that? Jason isn't home tonight, so I will make sure he sees this tomorrow, ok?

    Bacon IS spectacular.

    Your mom IS pretty.

    Daffy is super silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love bacon! I could marry it I love it so much! Maybe I could marry Porky Pig instead?! Oh wait, I'm already married too! LOL!

    So what are we going to do for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dam-Dam, I love bacon too! Everything is better with pork fat, or something like that.

    Thanks for saying that I am pretty. You are a handsome little devil too!

    And...what's with the pie? Also, I am a little irritated that you didn't come get me when the Tooth Fairy came. I'll take your word for it that he must have sprinkled you with that dust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon makes everything better!!

    I like Buzz Words too but I don't know how you 'win' so we just read the cards too. ;]

    ReplyDelete

I am only 8 years old. So keep that in mind, and make your comments kind.