Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet me, Kamalamadama


My name is Kamden.

Today made me happy. I'm 8 by the way. I got my own email.

My mom is the awesomest. Her blog is Think Tank Momma. Have you seen the fishies on her blog? They're cute.

I wanted my own blog, because some other kid, who is eight got his own blog and that excited me. Maybe he will follow. A blog sounds really fun. Because there is a lot of stuff you can do on a blog. You can add gadgets like my virtual pet Pete. He is on the sidebar. Feed him please.

My blog is going to be about the ups and downs of my life. The ups are the good parts. The downs are the sad parts. As I was saying, when I was making this post, with my mom, I wanted to mention about my Aunt Buffee and how she broke her toe. She said it hurt a lot. She ran into a chair, because there were boxes everywhere.
 (see her toe was bruised)

My big sister is the best sister in the world. She graduated from high school a few weeks ago. Her boyfriend is the best. He has a pet horse. We are going to have a water balloon fight on Thursday. But that's Thursday, not now. My big sister will take pictures and I will post them. (My mom will help with that.)

I am going to talk about my brothers now. Michael is the oldest. He got glasses just today. He is the brother that play Super Mario Galaxy 2. So does my dad. So, on to my brother Kooper. He usually plays AQ Worlds all day. His favorite food is Ramen Noodles. Me and my brothers all make good grades.

Here is a picture of us.
 









(From left to right Kooper, ME in the middle, Michael.)


My dad has short hair, sometimes he shaves it bald, he has goatee, he has brown eyes just like my mom and me.  My dad plays Super Mario Galaxy 2 all the time, just like Michael.  Daddy works all day.  He has blog called Liquid Truth.

Thanks for reading my blog.  I hope you were fascinated.

10 comments:

  1. This is an awesome, above all awesomeness blog you got here Dam-Dam! BTW-I love you. Thanks for saying I am the most awesomest mommy. Between the two of us, that is a whole lot of awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Kamalamadama (did I get that right?) I was indeed fascinated. It's very nice to meet you and your family. Your mom sent me a cookbook and I got it yesterday. Could you let her know that? Thanks.

    Also, I am sports boys mom. I told him you have a blog and he will be by to read it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world Kamden!! ~Babes Mami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Kamden! You're a rock star and one of my favorite people, EVER! I love you and I can't wait to follow your blog!

    Thanks for the shout out on your blog! My toe is starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I LOVE the penguins, penguin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hi Kamden nice to make your acquaintance. I am not following your awesomeness and your dad's cause I didn't even know he had a blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the bloggy world, Kamden.

    My niece and nephew also have their own blog at http://floorhighbarandlife.blogspot.com. They are 9 & 11 years old. I'll let them know about your blog (and sports boy's) and maybe they'll come visit.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kamden! My favorite food is still Ramen Noodles and I am 29 years old. I think you have a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy I can read your blog. My mom wont let me read hers but I can read yours. I'm happy I got you to get your own blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am only 8 years old. So keep that in mind, and make your comments kind.